Wednesday, May 18, 2022

My Bro & Sis

It went as expected. I received a direct message on Facebook that I ignored. Now, this second, she just texted. "Guess where I am?" I checked the driveway. Not there. I will ignore again. This is bad. I feel stalked. That's not what she thinks she's doing...?

I got the lawn cut today! Yes! I had gambled I could leave it - wrong. It was a small (very small) forest. Anyway, my lawn guy is great. He came today, and it looks like a golf course! Which is how I want this family, a week from Thursday, to find their home. 

Tonight I am having dinner with my brother & sister. It could be our last time. I just dion't know. We'll have a great time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I commented, but it got swallowed or something. I said something like...I was picturing her watching you mow the lawn with her binoculars, but then I saw you had the lawn guy mow. You will miss her when you move.

    ReplyDelete