1. Where do you get your news these days? From the comics' page like everyone else.
3. Does freedom mean more choices? Have you ever felt there were too many choices? Elaborate. No, but I've often thought there were too few. But, of course I was wrong. There are always choices. You have to look for them.
4. Barbara Millicent Roberts was introduced to the world on March 9, 1959...that's Barbie to most of us. Did you have Barbies as a kid, or did you let your own children play with Barbies? What well known Barbara (living or not) would you most like to meet? No, I did not play with Barbie. Yes, my daughters did.I cannot think of a Barb I'd like to meet. I hope Gal meets Streisand. Final answer.
5. What are three things you value most in another person? Honesty, character and great tits.
6. How would you define “old.” At what age is a person old? If I ever get old enough to answer this, I will.
7. A place you’ve been that’s “old.” Tell us something about your visit there. The Tower of London.
8. Something you miss about the “good old days.” When were they? Just youth.
9. In what way are you a 'chip off the old block'? Or if you'd rather, in what way is your child a 'chip off the old block'? When I finish this book, I will publish it.
10. Old fashioned, Old Testament, old timer, same old same old, old glory, good old boy, old wives tale...choose an 'old' phrase that relates to something in your life or the wider world currently and explain. Old life. As in Connecticut. I move in 10 days.
11. July 5th is National Hawaii Day...have you ever been to Hawaii? Any desire to visit or make a return trip? Pineapple, mango, or guava...what's your pleasure? No.
12. Last time you were 'thrown in at the deep end'? Explain. My job as a liquor sales guy did not have much training. I survived.
13. Sun, sea, sand, salt...your favorite when it comes to summer? Sun.
14. Bury your head in the sand, the sands of time, draw a line in the sand, pound sand, shifting sands...pick one and tell us how the phrase currently relates to your life in some way. Like sands in an hour glass, so are the Days of Our Lives...
15. On a scale of 1-10 (1 = make your own rules and 10=like a warden), how strict were your parents? If you're a parent where on the scale do you land? No number. They were usually fair. My mom's temper sucked. But I think threy did their best. They were great parents.