Wednesday, June 1, 2022

The Eagle Has Landed

Hi again! I'm here, but in a rather empty house. I am on day 7 in Phoenix. We had a cool Memorial Day. It was only 95. I flew out last Thursday. The flight was rather uneventful and as pleasant as a travel day can get.  My son Ben picked me up at the airport and we spent my first night in a hotel. We are on air mattresses at my house. He's sleeping in what will be the WTIT studio in Phoenix. I've got two full bathrooms so we are fine here.

His house, a beautiful home (with a great pool where we spent the holiday weekend) is being renovated. It's huge. Meanwhile, I live in a huge HOA with a pool, gym, golf course. Once a month they have a singles thing. This Sunday is it. So I might meet people! 

Right now I have no car. It's on it's way. I expect it soon. My possessions by next week. That's about all the news from less than a week.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're settling in--with the singles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything sounds like it is going great! That is awesome.
    I hope you meet some friends at the singles event. That sounds fun. I can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete