Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Out & About

I drove for the first time yesterday! I was a bit apprehensive, not only because of my ankle, but also I am not familiar with how traffic works here. I bopped around for a couple of hours, but was always withing 10 or so miles from my house. I am in my studio as I write this, but it's still mostly Ben's bedroom. 

Ben's wife, Maria, and 11-year-old Zoey will arrive on Thursday! Ben rented them a house because their house is being renovated. I'm guessing they will be there a month. I don't get the rest of my stuff that was accidentally put into storage with all of Ben's stuff, until they move in their new home. But I'm just fine.

I'm getting contacted by women on Match, but I haven't done anything yet. I'm in no rush. I still have appointments with two doctors to review my ankle. Plus, it's summer. When it's 107 every day, people tend to stay in. I don't mind the heat at all. Today I've got a few errands to run, so I'll be out and about again.

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me it is dry heat! It has been very hot here, near 100, but it is really humid here. I hate the humidity.
    I am glad you were able to get out and about. Have fun running errands. I would love exploring a new place. Loved your answers! Have a nice week.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are falling into place nicely. I'm excited to find out more about your Match matches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On Match already! You're diving into your new life with both feet. (Wait! Is the right analogy under the circumstances?)

    How do you feel about John Sterling staying home for road trips?

    ReplyDelete