Friday, July 15, 2022

It's A West Coast Thang


Sorry that I haven't posted in a while. Not much is going on. My ankle is better, but it's summer in Arizona. No one is out. I'm not complaining. I don't mind 105 at all....when it's dry. So yesterday was the day I was supposed to meet this guy who lives in my community who's from the next to me back in Connecticut. It was a reschedule because he canceled the first time because "of an existing mold dilemma". Yesterday we were to meet at 11 AM at the communities' golf course's grille. It's a small place. I waited till 11:15 and called it a day. My son said I should have waited longer. "It's a west coast thing".  

So, I worry enough to call the fucker the next day. His wife answers, so I asked for him. She asks who I am, and I answer...then wait...and...wait... finally HIM gets on the phone and I ask if I had the day or time wrong. He responds that he should have called me. It was his "mold dilemma". Oh. That must have knocked out his phone line. Holy shit! How rude can you be? He ends by saying he'll call after the mold thing is over. I said, "Do that".  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment