1) What room are you in? When I’m on my computer, I’m always in the WTIT Studio.
2) Can you solve a rubix cube? Yes. You throw it away and do something that’s more important, like taking a nap.
3) Are you psychic in any way? I knew you’d ask me that.
4) What star sign are you? Scorpio. Now you can tell me that you figured that. I never understood why anyone thinks this is important. You’d be better off talking to my wife. She’s very spiritual. I’m not so much, the Catholic church cured me of any reason to waste my time figuring out why we’re here. I’d rather write comedy and leave the rest for those who get something out of it.
5) What's your favorite color? Really?
6) What's your lucky number? 3. I was born on the 3rd day of November. I was one of 3 children. The 3 children were born 3 years apart. I am the oldest. I graduated high school (Kingswood) on June 3rd. I graduated college (Emerson College, Boston) on June 3rd. I am one of 3 in my family with the same name, I’m a “Jr.” My son Ben is the 3rd. He was born on May 3rd. I have always loved the Yankees. The most famous Yankee, and all time the best baseball player, was Babe Ruth. He wore number 3. I have been married and divorced twice. Kathy is my third wife. It was the charm. Tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary. We were married at 3:33 PM.
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now? I should be working on my book. Perhaps after I post this. I’m still recovering from my 10th back surgery. No chores this week.
8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy? Just the WTIT Studio. I was 15 when WTIT began. I don’t remember ever not having a radio studio in my home. I just counted, this is the 15th studio.
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine? A Diet Coke.
10) What shoe size are you? The last time I answered this my date said, “that explains it”. To this day I have no idea what she meant. She was the only woman who sent me flowers. Weird since I think we dated three weeks.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? 4 or 5.
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make? The people in any country should have the exact medical insurance that their rulers get.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? If it would just fix my back, that would seal the deal.
14) and what would your hero name be? Budman.
15) and what outfit would you wear? See the pic on the top of this post.
16) What was your last dream about? Going back to radio. I have thought of that a lot, but it will not happen.
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? Buy a radio station.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? No. I’ve done that. Once was enough.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? I miss Hamied, who was my taxi driver for years. The last I saw him was when he drove me to a bar to meet Kathy in early 2010.
21) Can you juggle? I never get sick of a question such as this. And what happened to question 20? I got asked this alot. It's hard enough to steal the meme, correcting it is crazy work...
I think the job Gal does with Saturday 9 is fabulous. Her spin and effort has it much more interesting that anything I did with it. I feel the same way about Stealing. The memes Allison finds are a hell of a lot better than mine were. The fact that I last hosted those blogs over a year ago and they never missed a beat. I believe we are celebrating a year of marriage this weekend is very cool. The time went by so quickly. I wish the Tea Baggers would all go back under the rock from which they emerged. I wish Obama could make a fucking decision. Our government is embarrassing. “Liberal” is a great word. I don’t care what anything in The Bible means. It was written by a generation that thought horses were the best mode of transportation. I wonder how much music John Lennon would have given us. I still miss him. I love Paul McCartney, but I think he’s a bit over exposed these days. I haven’t heard anything but the title on his new CD “New”. At least he didn’t continue his American Standards the way Rod did. But a guy in his 70s, with the greatest rock career ever, is still rather irrelevant. Brian Wilson got Al Jardine and Jeff Beck in his new band. The reviews were unbelievable. Meanwhile, Mike Love gets the Beach Boys name. Without Brian, it’s a joke. Enjoy your weekend. Peace & love.