Sunday, June 9, 2013

Pass the Pickles But Hold the Sign

Sunday Stealing: The Weird Question Meme, Part One 

Do you wear slippers? I bought my first pair in years when we bought this house. My garage has a refrigerator in it right outside my man cave. Whether I’m going out for soda or ice, I wore the slippers. Till we got a mat, so know I have no ideas where they even are.

How many pictures are in your living room? Really? Go upstairs and count them yourself.

Do you ever watch Brady Bunch reruns? No. I never even saw the original show. Some woman took me to the movie with Shelly what’s-her-name from Cheers. That did not prompt me to seek out the TV show.

Are you allergic to anything? Just myself. They say if you get eczema, it’s because of that.

When was the last time you called in sick? Just two weeks ago with a wicked stomach virus. I hardly ever miss work.

Have you ever been in a car accident? You cannot live to my age and not have gotten to a few. Some my fault, others not.

What is your favorite snack food? Garlic pickles. I know, but you did ask. I gave up most snack or desert stuff years ago. I save those calories for something more import like Smirnoff.

Have you ever seen a tornado? A tornado hit Springfield, Mass a couple of years ago. While I was not in it, a customer of mine had the thing actually circle his liquor store. He had the whole thing on his security footage. You saw a women walk into the store before it hit. When it did it lifted and dropped her car. Ashe came running out because this fucktard had left her baby in the damn car. Everyone had heard the warnings. Some people are too stupid to be allowed to breed. Another car wasn’t lifted but all its windows shattered at once.

If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? After I set up a retirement plan (better than the practically nothing I presently have), I’d probably buy a luxury car. It’s been at least twenty years since I last owned one.
 
What time is it right now? It must be five o’clock somewhere. It’s exactly noon here.

Do you think it's cool for men to wear flip-flops? Only at the beach. It’s a nerd look anywhere else.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? I think around 5.

Do you think you are a hypochondriac? No I’m just a chondriac, I’m working my way up to the “hypo” part. And yes, I have no idea what the meant either.

Do you own a dictionary? Possibly, but who’d use it now a days?

Where was the last place you went on vacation? We toured New England for our honeymoon.

Do you talk about your friends behind their back? I must. Since I am writing a book about WTIT. But wisely, I never use really names. I mean, my best buds are Johnnie Walker, Galloping Gary, Rock Rolling and Harvey Wallbanger. When DJs used their really names (a practice that stopped in 1982) they had those surnames which is great so that I will leave it up to them to share the stories or not.

Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it? No.

What color is your mouse pad? Lots. It is a UConn 2004 Championship pad from their 2004 and second of three national championships.

Does your kitchen have a theme? Could I ask Kathy and get back to you? I have no idea what a kitchen theme is.

Wow. Two memes in the same weekend. Even I never saw that coming. You be happy. I will "see ya" when we return. Same time. Same blog.

6 comments:

  1. I hope you don't have a kitchen theme. That kinda thing can get scary fast. I was related by marriage to a woman who had rooster everything in there -- wallpaper, cookie jar, potholders, dishtowels .... SHUDDER.

    The chick at the top left is correct, there wasn't much point to the slipper story. But we're so happy to see you back that we don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That chick does keep me on my toes. But what is a good slipper story?

      Delete
  2. Scary tornado story. I hope the baby in the car wasn't harmed. Stupid woman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO eerie to watch. I think the baby was okay...

      Delete
  3. I started making my own garlic pickles. They are too good!

    ReplyDelete