2) Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends? Yes. I am on the constant look out for new Beatles’ tee shirts.
3) While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar? Yuk.
4) Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid? I got an allowance, but I don’t remember doing much to earn it.
5) JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL castmember of all time? John Belushi, hands down. He could be funnier with an expression than others were with their lines.
6) Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer? 9 back surgeries have curtailed what was a promising career. OK, that’s bullshit. But, I did golf for years, but never cared about getting good at it.
7) A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn? At age 12 my mom took us kids to the Bahamas. No sunscreen. We got first-degree burns. Ouch.
8) When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing? Of course. When I was single, I called exes to see what was new. My buddy Harvey Wallbanger used to say that I could call up a woman from ten years ago and if I wanted she’d show up the next day at my door. I thought everyone could do that. The worst one? I called an ex that I really blew it with on so many levels. I was interested to see if after five years she’d give me another shot. As I said, my exes (that were not ex-wives) always seemed glad to hear from me. This woman answered the phone. She coldly asked why I was calling. I said I was thinking about her and wanted to catch up and perhaps get together. She replied, “Your timing sucks. I’m getting married tomorrow.” I responded, “Then how ‘bout after the honeymoon, then?” At that point she roared and we had a nice conversation.
9) Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then? E I E I O.
Hope all are doing well. I’ve got to work today because of July 4th we are delivering Monday. Have a great weekend!