Saturday 9: I Don't Want to Talk about it
2) Rod Stewart has been recording for more than 40 years. Do you have any of his music on your iPod/mp3 player? I have close to a hundred songs of his on my iPod. Keep in mind though that I have 15,000 songs on it. I slapped Rod five once during a concert. He was very cool. He lost me at his first Great American Songbook. I will say that while he hasn’t lost me, McCartney doing the standards sucks equally as well. He can kiss my bottom.
3) Rod Stewart is known for his coif. How much time do you spend on your hair each morning? I do comb it, but have never timed it. My bad, apparently.
4) Rod's first child, a daughter, will turn 50 this year. His most recent child, also a daughter, is 2. How close in age are your children? If you don't have any children, how close in age are you and your siblings? If you don't have children OR siblings, well, tell us what's immediately to your left as you respond to this meme. If you don't have anything to your left ... Oh, hell, I give up! My kids have an 11 year span. I have four, all from my first wife. We divorced when my kids ranged from 4 to 15. I really tried to hang in there, but I could not forsake any shot of happiness for theirs. I am extremely close to my oldest three. I have three grandchildren ages almost 1 to almost 11.
5) Which do you prefer -- french toast or pancakes? French toast.
6) When was the last time you lost your cool? I am always cool.
7) Crazy Sam once had a pet hamster she named Bart. Have you ever cared for a hamster or a gerbil? No. But we did rid the house of a couple of mice.
8) Are you ticklish? No.
9) Ouch! You have a headache! What's your go-to remedy? Any old narcotic lying around generally does it.
Well, we have not been around in a while. But after all, that was the point. When I signed off of The Blog I figured never to come come. But Gal & Mr. Lance occasionally draw me in. If there is a next time, we'll see you then. Peace.