|Harvey in 2009 in The Gatewood Studio.|
1) Have you ever been to the Atlanta? Many times. Harvey Wallbanger (obviously a fellow WTIT DJ) moved to Atlanta in 1995 right after my second marriage in which he was best man. My first trip there was paid for by my company of the time Cox Communications. The only night we had off that week was Saturday night and Harvey picked me up. As we painted the town Harvey said to me, “If only you were single. We’d have a great time tonight.” It was foreshadowing. I was only married that time for three years. Harvey and I have had many great times since. Of course that ended again when I got married again. Harvey just said to me the other day, “She’s perfect for you.” Hopefully no more “great times” again with Harv and bars.
2) Do you enjoy traveling by train? I guess I do. It’s easier than driving and far more easy than flying these days.
3) "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic? “I Think We’re Alone Now.” I can’t sing well so I changed the lyrics. People laugh so hard they missed the fact that I can’t sing. Or just didn't care...
4) Do you drink tea? I don’t hate it, but I can’t remember the last time I had it. My guess would be while at the last Chinese restaurant that we ate at.
5) What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home? A washing machine. Sexy, no?
6) Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now? I don’t think so. I usually do them, but my back is out and I may need another back operation. So, Kathy’s in charge.
7) Have you ever been fingerprinted? Yes.
8) What was the last check you wrote? I send money toeach of my parents the first of every month.
9) What color are your eyes? Blue.
Peace and all the good stuff. Till next time...