Sunday, March 17, 2013

Does a Rubber Soul Bounce?



Sunday Stealing: The Meme From Memphis (part two)

Have any memories that you’d like to forget? Of course. My previous marriages come to mind…

Is there someone you really like to hang out with and just talk about stuff? This may go done as one of the stupidest questions in the history of memes. Had it asked, “Name someone” instead of asking “Is there” it might have made sense. So I’ll answer the question as posed. Yes. Happy?

Have you ever been called prince or princess? No, but I’ve called my oldest daughter “Princess” since the day she was born.

Do you think teenagers are weird? I take back my comment about the stupidest question.

How fast does your mood change? You can’t handle the truth.

How are you feeling? Still with my hands, thank you.

Do you want someone to call you right now? No, but I’m overdue to call my daughter, the aforementioned “Princess”.

What do you always take with you? My integrity.

Is your bed comfortable? No. But I’m sharpening the nails, so it might improve.

Would you say you’re an understanding person? Very.

Are you generally a happy person? I’m happy when my career and health are good. My job is causing my back problems. It’s a great job that pays well. At my age, it cannot be replaced. So on with the operations and pills.

Who’s in your facebook profile picture with you? Just me. On our WTIT page, I’m with Galloping Gary, Johnnie Walker, The Cosmic Commando, Rock Rolling & The Midnight Plowboy. It’s a Rubber Soul cover spoof that was taken at Kathy & my wedding. The photographer actually had no idea about the cover of the album, so I had to pose the group and get him at the right angle. We’ve done the same pose four times.
The Original 5 DJs. 1970. Johnnie, Gary, Bud, Billy & Joe

On our 20th, in 1987. Johnnie, Rock, Bud, Cos & B.B.
Our 25th. Johnnie, Rock, Bud, Captain & Midnight
Our 45th Anniversary 2012 Cos, Gary, Rock, Bud, Johnnie & Midnight

Were you single on Valentines Day? No. Very married. Very happy.

What is the last movie you watched? We watched the final Twilight movie last night. Kathy’s a fan. We both thought it sucked moose.

Do you listen to songs when you’re done? Done what? (Mr. Lance, I told you about editing so that the questions make sense.) Kids these days…

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night? As soon as my head hits the pillow.

Are you talkative? Way too much. But fortunately I’ve always got something fabulous to say.

What are your St. Patty's day plans? Kathy’s cooking a traditional dinner and our neighbors Cal and Ray are joining us.

Sorry for the dig Lance, really. I know how hard you work to put this together. And to everyone, join us here again. Same time. Same blog…

8 comments:

  1. Oh that Lance..... I might have to bombard him with Adam Levine half-naked pictures LOL

    great answers though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr BC starts snoring when his head hits the pillow, that can cause me to be awake a little longer,it is harder to breathe with a pillow over my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy dinner with Kathy and your neighbors! It's always fun to have good neighbors. (particularly in an apartment house like mine)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apartment neighbors were fabulous! Here it's mostly 40 somethings raising 10 year-old. Nice, but we have zero in common. It was my eight years in an Enfield apartment building where I really met friends...

      Delete
  4. You know, Jim Anderson called his oldest daughter Betty "Princess" on Father Knows Best. But then, I bet you get compared to Robert Young all the time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ask me...they all sucked moose...
    Glad you're playing Stealing!

    ReplyDelete