Saturday 9: I Don't Want to Wait
1) Are you impatient? No. Can we get to the next question faster please?
2) Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future? Yes. Here’s mine: “Easter is tomorrow”. I know. It’s a fucking gift.
3) The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours? I’m allergic to cooking. My bad.
4) This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star. George Clooney, cuz Allison told me about him.
5) What's the last bit of advice you received? “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No sense being a fool about it.”
6) What's the last advice you gave? “If you keep your head while everyone is losing theirs, then you don’t understand the problem.” Both are from Bud’s Laws, featured on WTIT: The Blog.
7) Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated? Sex.
8) Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring? The end to the cold weather. I swore that when my youngest child turned 21, I’d move to warmer weather. She turns 28 this year. I did not count on getting a job that I could not replace.
9) Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny? You got a third choice?
That’s it for a Saturday. Happy Easter if you celebrate. Happy Easter if you don’t. We could return. You have been warned.