2) Do you still have a landline phone? Yes, and why I have no idea. The only calls I get on it is from my folks. 90% of the calls are now telemarketers. I thought signing the “no call” list was suppose it end that.
3) When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book? Within this century, but I don’t even know if we have phonebooks. I’ll ask me wife. She’s very smart.
4) Do you receive more calls or texts? Calls. I love the fact that CVS texts you when your prescription is ready. Amazon announcing where your fucking package is in transit, is annoying as hell.
5) Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada? Neil Young. Everybody Knows This is Nowhere.
6) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else? I listen to radio only in my car, but (shockingly) I don’t often listen to music. I drive so much for my job, I listen to sports talk radio. It keeps my mind more activated, rather than dwelling on how much driving that I’m doing or the hectic life in sales. I listen to music on my 15,000 iPod. A couple of times a year I research the top songs and add the ones I like to my iPod.
7) Mother Winters can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at? I excel at not doing them.
8) Do you consider yourself competitive? Less and less as I grow older. I’m competitive watching sports. I used to be very competitive in the blogosphere. I wanted the most readers and comments and “followers”. I think if you look at Sunday Stealing you can see it. I remember going crazy to get 300 followers. Then, when that happened. I realized that there wasn’t a “prize”. When I play Sat-9 or Stealing now, I just do it for me. I don’t usually comment on anyone’s blog until they comment on mine. That’s a huge change. I also don’t post every weekend. I just had to let it go. I took that energy and now I’m dubbing the remaining WTIT tapes to digital. From there I plan to write a book. I would not have had the patience to fast forward or rewind tapes. The tapes cover 45 years of my life. We tell the stories of our lives from high school to being a grandparent. I have no idea if anyone would be interested in reading it, but I’ve got to do it.
9) Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug! The Black Stapler. If you break the law I will staple you to a jail.