Sunday, January 13, 2013

You Gotta Read the Questions

21) Whats something youve always wanted? A time machine. I’d like to go back and tell myself “Don’t do that!”


22) Do you have hairy legs? No. I played football for a lot of years and where the pads were, I lost the hair on my legs. I dont know why that is, but it is.
  
23) What does Semper Fidelis stand for? Who gives a fuck?
 
24) Would you rather swim in the ocean or a lake?  Its a lot easier to swim without waves.
 

25) Do you wear a lot of black? Yes. 
 
26) Describe your hair: Curly and dark. Just like my mind.
27) Do you have Entomophobia? You can keep at this, but Im not looking up words for a fucking meme.
28) Are you an adult? Just barely.

29) Do you own or rent? Own.
 

30) Do you have a tan? Its January. So a no go on tans.

31) Are you addicted to TV? Yes. I just bought Roku. I allows you to stream hundreds of stations on your TV. I can finally watch Crossing Jordan with Jill Hennessy again on Netflix. I watch all the free movies I get with Amazon Prime, Hulu Plus and movie networks Ive never heard of. Its only $75 with no monthly fee.
32) Do you enjoy spending time with your In-laws? My father and mother-in-law are deceased. I did get to meet my father-in-law (before we were married) and I liked him.


33) Are you a sugar freak? No.



34) What happened to Larry King? He retired and probably got married again.
 
35) What sign are you? Stop.
36) What do you wish on your birthday? Winning Powerball. If only I were given or bought a ticket. You gotta meet that shit half way.
 

37) Who did you copy this from? Lance, you got at least read the questions.
   
38) Do you eat breakfast? Only on weekends.
  
39) What would you name the royal baby? Squirt.
 
40) Do you buy a newspaper? Yes.

This was a thrill a minute. Enjoy your week.

6 comments:

  1. "Curly and dark. Just like my mind." Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must look up a Roku! Sounds intriguing. Love your answers, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Semper Fidelis" does NOT mean "Who gives a fuck?" but it looks similar. ;-)

    Good to know that you're turning into Johnny Cash, the Man in Black.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't it Joe Namath who started the leg shaving thing for guys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to sound out the words, but get lost sometimes :) Have a good week bud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaha!!!!! I love your site. Your answers and just 'visiting' every week !! have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete