Sunday, January 20, 2013

Bringing on The Heat


Sunday Stealing: The Back 15 Meme 

15) How do you vent out your anger? The last time I was angry I threw pillows at the wall. That was at least a year and a half ago.

16) Favourite toy as a child? My tape recorder. There was a film of me talking into it when I was about 4.

17) Favourite season? Summer. Bring on the heat!

18) Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office? Just bills and perhaps one of those of those yearly Xmas letters.

19) When was the last time you laughed hard? With Kathy, we laugh long and hard everyday about something.

20) What is on the floor of your closet? Jimmy Hoffa.

21) Are you any good at drawing? Not if you expect it to look like something.

22) What did you do last night? I took Kathy out to dinner for the first time in a long time.

23) What are you most afraid of?  Growing old.

24) Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger? Spice it up!

25) Favourite dog breed? None. But wolves fascinate me.

26) Favorite day of the week? Saturday. There’s no work for a whole day plus.

27) How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in? I have lived in Connecticut most of my life. I currently live in Connecticut and work in Massachusetts. I went to school in Boston’s Back Bay at Emerson. In 1995, my wife of the time and I moved to Boston because I got what I thought was a great job there. We were there a little over a year.

28) Diamond or pearl? Pearl necklace.

29) What is your wish for this new year? Not to worry about money. Operating a 4 bedroom house is very different than the two bedroom apartments that I lived in for 12 years. Kathy really helps me keep it all together.

30) New year resolutions
Close your eyes. What do you see?

Hope all's well on your planet. We'll do this again, perhaps...

5 comments:

  1. I expected your answer for #28. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Growing old is better than the alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new fan! Hang on?! Are you my dad? I can't draw too, when you expect it to look something :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good that you and Kathy Laugh everyday! Congrats again for finding the one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole house thing is a real eye-opener for sure. Good thing you have a good partnership for daily operation. ;-)

    ReplyDelete