Sunday, December 23, 2012

War Is Over (If You Want It)




1. How many songs are in your library? 15,113

2. Do you like Christmas music?
Only right at the holiday. I find it putrid when I start hearing them in retail outlets in October.

3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
None. I get all my news from the weather report.

4. What is your favorite scent? Napalm in the morning.

5. Do you give money to charity?
I thought that all you need is love.

6. What is your theme song?
In the very first year of WTIT, I used “Goldfinger” with my own lyrics. When Gypsy Joe started calling it “Budfinger” I stopped.

7. What's in your wallet? This meme is brought to you by Capital One.

8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think? I think.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Only the dark blue lettering on Sunday Stealing. It helps when you can read the questions.

10. Do you have a good body-image? I have a great body for a 261 year-old guy.

11. How are you spending your holidays? Today Kathy and I host kids and grandkids. It's my dad's 87th birthday. He'll be be here with my sisters and their spouses. My sister Amy just had twins. I'll meet them for the first time. I'll see my 89 year old mother and my 88 year old aunt tomorrow...

12. What have you been seriously addicted to lately? Twizzlers. And I never eat sweets.

13. Tell us a secret? I just did. Twizzlers. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

14. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Don’t start with me.

15. What’s your favorite item of clothing? I don’t play favorites. Why hurt the feelings of the rest of my fucking wardrobe?

16. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy? This also brought to you by Kelloggs.

17. Is Santa real?
Are you?

18. What should you be doing right now? I don’t know yet. I just got married. But I’m sure Kathy will tell me.

I hope whatever you are doing for the holidays, is better than you hope for. 

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Dad! That's awesome. Tell him our infield is set and this year will be better. (Of course, the Cubs broke a decades-long record for losses last year, but let's not go there.)

    And Merry Christmas to you, too. I hope your family get together is terrific and filled with Twizzlers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our annual family sing-a-long is tonight. Hope you have a fantastic party--and extra fun for your dad's birthday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of songs! :)

    Merry Christmas to you, Kathy and your families! Happy Birthday to your dad...enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are going to have a great Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! And a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouldn't it be great if that is all we really needed was love? Have a good Holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. You mean Kathy is still TELLING you what to do? I just make a Honey-Do list now. Ah, young love. ;-)

    Have a VERY happy Christmas, and all the best to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm....you're older than your parents- added together?
    When I turned 30 I became older than my mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder how many hours worth of music that is... Mine just gave me a total amount of hours.

    I have a snack bag of Twizzlers on top of my fridge. They are tasty.

    Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell a soul. ;)

    Merry Christmas to you & Kathy! Loved the card & article.

    ReplyDelete