Sunday, December 16, 2012

Running With Lions


Who is your favorite artist (Any field.): The Beatles.

Describe yourself: I am the Walrus. Coo, coo ca fucking choo.

How do you feel today: With my hands, mostly.

Describe the area where you currently live: Our home has a nearly 300 square foot state park. A cocktail on the deck together is awesome.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I’d love to see the Serengeti in Africa. There are not of films (or TV shows) on animals that I don’t watch.

Your favorite form of transportation: Das auto. Although, I do drive a Chevy.

Your best friend is: I have several. Johnnie Walker and I have been friends since high school. Rock Rolling I met in the early 80s. Harvey & I go back to the early 90s.

You and your best friends are: WTIT DJs, duh.

What's the weather like: We are freezing our asses off.

Favorite time of day: 3:33 PM. It when we got married.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: My Friend Flicka. I’d play the horse.

What is life to you: This type of question may be why I never used this fucker.

Your relationship: Married and happy with Kathy.
 
 Your fear: I used to worry whether WTIT would go on. There were several years when we didn’t tape at all. This year we recorded about four times. Which for me is about right. If we lived closer, monthly or weekly might work, but Johnnie is two hours away and Rock is about 45 minutes from here. Midnight, (who returned after a 17 year hiatus) lives about 20 minutes away. But top the point, I don’t fear us stopping anymore. It’s been 45 years. If we stopped now, I’d say we had a great run.
 
What is the best advice you have to give: Only get angry with another driver if he/she is doing something that you’ve NEVER done. It eliminates road rage.

Thought for the Day: Bud’s Law #13: How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you are.

How would you categorize your soul's present condition: Rubber.

 Gotta rock 'n roll. Love somebody...

7 comments:

  1. Classic Bud! Describe yourself...I nearly passed out. And how long a minute is..that gave me something to ponder. Very deep.

    I drive a Toyota. I live on the edge because I can take off at any given moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of us seem to be rather focused on bathrooms today. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a big yard, we have a half and acre that we fenced just for the pups. We have a coffee on what MrBC calles the veranda. Someone said life was a hot dog, that was deep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our 3:33 answer! Is that when the entire ceremony began or your vows? (As a spinster, I live vicariously through other weddings.) Did you see Sir Paul on SNL last night? With Nirvana! It was such old school rock that I even forgave him "Wonderful Christmastime." (Of course, the children's choir helped.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello on the bathroom thing. You have no idea what it's like when you are pregnant....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy is the best thing to be :)

    Merry Christmas to you and Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm another bathroom advice giver. ;-)

    ReplyDelete