Sunday, November 18, 2012

Working For a Living

 Sunday Stealing: What Ifs & Have Yous

1. Have you anything to confess today? Because of Thanksgiving, I have to work today. We normally don't deliver alcohol on Mondays. We're doing it this week because of losing Thursday. I confess that it sucks.

2. have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? This is why Lola doesn't write memes anymore. Who'd admit this on the Internet? I know, everyone will say “speeding”. I'll go with that.

3. have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? Explain. Another brilliant question. When did you stop beating your wife?

4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act? Yes. It involved stealing a laptop and giving it to a child. Rather than just giving it the person said, “I found this on the train. If the person cared about it, they'd have remembered it.” I nearly hurled when the child told me the story.

5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? I'll go with “no” here. This is a classic Lola question. I think she wanted to do her brother-in-law.

6. have you ever cheated at school? how so? Watch how many people say they didn't. Everyone has, but we all say we did not. I did not.

7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? Yes. I'd throw a party for my blogging buds.

8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? I'd feed the hungry, create jobs for all and stop all wars.

9. What if you found a magic lamp? I'd rub the fucker.

10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? War. Give peace a chance.

11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? Working today. Did I mention that it sucks moose? I thought so.

12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? Go crazy.

13. What if the internet didn't exist? That facebook stock would plummet.

14. What if you never started blogging? I would have not gotten to know so pretty neat folks.

15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? A family get together with lots of alcohol so we get along.

That's all from Studio 33 1/3 today. Keep on rocking in the free world...

16 comments:

  1. HAHAHA - I knew you would not be able to resist TWO lola memes rolled into one!! Umm I have seen one very disturbing lamp on someone elses blog, in fact I just came from there... No way am I rubbing it! linky 14 if you are brave...

    Have an awesome Sunday Bud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was expecting "jaywalking" from you ;-P

    Have an amazing Thanksgiving ... hopefully the alcohol holds up! I'm going to have to increase the stock here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Bud! Sorry you have to work on a Sunday to make up for a holiday. But, they know alcohol sales will be up this week!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...we need alcohol to get along too! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  5. We need alcohol too.. especially for that party you'd be having with the backpack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I freely answered the question about breaking the law, I don't see the big deal there...

    Well unless, you said something like 'I murdered grandma and buried her under the patio, so I could collect her pension'

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm doing the same dang thing on Thanksgiving...and watching chick flicks with my daughter. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'm not gonna see my kids till Xmas. So, it's a tad different. But we will be with my sis, mom aunt and cousins. All Kathy had to do was say "That would suck." But she said "Wonderful!"

    ReplyDelete