Sunday Stealing: The Social Meme
1. Where was your profile picture taken? It is a caricature that Kathy had done
of me with the Beatles on my 260th birthday.
2. Name someone who made you laugh today. Even though it’s noon, I got up a
half hour ago. So while I’ve spoke my lady, me wife, we don’t chat much until
3. Do you believe exes can be friends? Yes. But in my experience, something
usually trips it up. More than anything it is usually is that one person starts
developing feelings again. Then you fight over something really stupid. The
person with the feelings usually calls off the friendship.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I went to junior high (remember when middle
schools were called that?) with the guy who sang "Be a Pepper".
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Kathy was wearing her
Pilgrim’s hat and homemade pies when were leaving for my sister’s. I snapped a
6. Are you upset about anything? I think things that happen only upset me concern
my job. Every customer is “my boss”. And I have a real boss, too.
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? What 14-year old did
you get this from, Kwizgiver?
8. Are you a bad influence? I try to be.
9. Night out or night in? Night in: Watching movies with Kathy.
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Like being a “perfect” ass? Yes.
11. What song is stuck in your head? Music is always on unless we’re watching
TV. That’s what two DJs marrying gets you. Right now Neil Young’s Everybody Knows
This Is Nowhere is playing.
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone with a death wish.
13. Do you smile a lot? Yes.
That's it. Keep the line moving. You can get home by following The Long and Winding Road.