Sunday, November 25, 2012

Everybody Knows This is Nowhere

Sunday Stealing: The Social Meme


1. Where was your profile picture taken?
It is a caricature that Kathy had done of me with the Beatles on my 260th birthday.


2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
Even though it’s noon, I got up a half hour ago. So while I’ve spoke my lady, me wife, we don’t chat much until I’m awake.


3. Do you believe exes can be friends? Yes. But in my experience, something usually trips it up. More than anything it is usually is that one person starts developing feelings again. Then you fight over something really stupid. The person with the feelings usually calls off the friendship. 


4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? I went to junior high (remember when middle schools were called that?) with the guy who sang "Be a Pepper".


5. Who was the last person you took a picture of? Kathy was wearing her Pilgrim’s hat and homemade pies when were leaving for my sister’s. I snapped a good one.


6. Are you upset about anything? I think things that happen only upset me concern my job. Every customer is “my boss”. And I have a real boss, too.  

 
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? What 14-year old did you get this from, Kwizgiver?


8. Are you a bad influence? I try to be.


9. Night out or night in? Night in: Watching movies with Kathy.


10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Like being a “perfect” ass? Yes.


11. What song is stuck in your head? Music is always on unless we’re watching TV. That’s what two DJs marrying gets you. Right now Neil Young’s Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere is playing.


12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
Someone with a death wish.


13. Do you smile a lot? Yes.


That's it. Keep the line moving. You can get home by following The Long and Winding Road.

11 comments:

  1. I have a friend who believes Pippa Middleton has a "perfect ass," and he means it as high praise. In fact, he kinda drools as he thinks of it.

    Why didn't share that photo of Kathy with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why couldn't they ask how you feel about Sgt Pepper?

    Great now I know what the answer to #11 will be. Maybe by the time I get my procrastinating ass to actually do it, I will have a different song in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bud, you ARE a bad influence. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just exactly where and how was Kathy wearing her pies?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for adding the photo and clearing up the Dr. Pepper mystery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm proud to say that you are indeed my most favorite bad influence :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that picture great holiday picture

    come see what we shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! You look good for 260 by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! I had a huuuuuuge crush on David Naughton back in the day! Yes, in spite of the stupid ads. Maybe that's why I like Dr Pepper so much?

    Also, that photo of Kathy is perfect. So there. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a good time watching a movie with a loved one.

    I'm late to the show but here I am.
    http://heartsmakefamilies.com/2012/11/sunday-stealing-all-about-me/

    ReplyDelete